Nowadays, marketing your product is more important than ever, what with the sheer amount of competition you will run into. Even on a local level, it is sometimes an absolute pain to market your diamond engagement rings in Melbourne due to the number of other players on the field.
Another notable issue with selling sparkling jewellery is that you not only have to drive traffic to your store’s website, you also have to grow and maintain your social media audience, at the same time, to boot. So, what then, is the best way to make sure you’ve gotan edge when you’re trying diamond engagement rings in Melbourne; what do you do to stand out from the rest?
Here are some tips.
- A picture’s worth a thousand words.
- Wedding rings are special; they tell a story, they grab attention, and, at the end of the day, they’re just really damn pretty. As a result, people trying to market engagement rings do their best to make sure they have the perfect images. Not only is that perfect image pretty, it’s also good for visual searches. Maximize SEO by ensuring images come with keywords, proper sizing for load times, and discreet watermarking, and a link to your site for convenience.
- How many likes does it have again?
- If a company or a person only has time for two, maybe one social media site, then odds are it’s going to be Facebook. So, obviously, you want to be in with the program, and market your engagement rings on Facebook. Let potential customers tag their friends and fiancés, which generates marketing for you with minimum effort.
- Questions for engagement.
- One of the best ways to keep people interested in your product or marketing campaign is to ask a question. Yes, really. People are wired to seek out or present answers when presented with a big question mark. Place an easy question about your product and watch as traffic flow in to answer.
- The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
- Social media marketing isn’t the be-all, end-all piece for your marketing campaign. Knowing and taking advantage of the fact that it is one of many cogs in the machine that is your marketing department can do wonders to get your diamond engagement rings in Melbourne sold. Link your pages with each other and always present contact information such as address and phone number in order to take full advantage of social media marketing.