Creating quality and informative content remains to be the major tool used for online marketing. Content can establish trust with consumers particularly if it provides an insight to your business in the most entertaining way. However, content is not enough for a serious marketing strategy; there are other tools that make a difference between a beginner and an experienced online marketer.
- Google Alerts – remain to be powerful tool for online marketers. Google alerts may no longer be as popular as when it was first introduced but it allows you to trace mentions of your brand name and that of your competitor. A careful choice of keywords and you will be able to track the developments in the industry.
- DA Checker – it is not enough to launch a marketing campaign; it is important to check the results. A free tool that is extremely helpful is Domain Authority Checker that will determine the strength of your website’s online presence.
- Website Grader – tells you the strength of your online marketing strategies. Website Grading tools are indispensable in auditing your content in different ways so that you will be able to determine the overall score of your blogs, SEO, social media, lead generation and mobile campaigns.
- Hootsuite – is a free tool that allows you to manage your social media accounts with speed and efficiency. Updating and reviewing what your customers think about your product can take a lot of time and efforts but Hootsuite will allow you to be productive in other areas of your business that require your attention.
- Phrase Builder – is an indispensable tool for webmasters that need plenty of related keyword ideas for blogs and articles. Certain input criterion is defined for the tool phrase builder to generate a helpful list of keywords and phrases.
Internet marketing tools are critical for the success of your website. For example, if you are offering Personalized gifts, it would be a good option use long tailed phrases to get more search engine traffic. By the end of the day, you should be able to measure the results of your online campaign to increase its effectiveness.