Majority of real estate agents and realtors have their own websites because they are aware of its importance in gaining online presence and acquiring prospects. Websites have also been optimized for mobile ever since statistics revealed the dramatic increase in search through mobile. Active blogs have also been maintained with relevant and fresh information. Blogs even include current market trends, rental rates, significant transactions and cost per square footage. However, this is not enough because there are internet marketing strategies that can boost performance and increase leads and conversions.
- Emails remain as one of the most effective means of communication. There is high response rate for emails and it can build a relationship with clients that transcend online anonymity. Newsletters and updates regarding the company’s activities allow you to stay in touch with prospective clients.
- Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are popular social media sites but real estate professionals must not overlook LinkedIn. This is the platform frequently used by professionals in different industries like commerce, finance, real estate, investment and legal fields.
- Content in websites usually include informative articles and images. Videos however are the future of online marketing. Videos can easily attract the interest of prospective clients particularly those who have limited time to read text. Post videos of professional events and activities that might be interesting to the target audience.
- Drone photography is very impressive. Be among the first to post images taken through drones. It will allow you to present a beautiful image of the real estate property aside from the traditional photographs of home interiors. This is a marketing strategy that has a definite Wow factor.
- Infographics are fairly recent but they are widely used in online marketing. Infographics simplifies the information you want to share with an audience. You can use this tool to share new ideas including statistical data.
The demand for real estate in Thailand has certainly taken off over the last few years. It is easy enough to find a condo for sale Pattaya because of the new condominium developments. For most people who want to invest in a condo, it is best to work with professionals who will help you understand the process.